13th May – Closing date for International Crews to submit rowing CVs.
21st May – last date for decision to overseas crews as a result of CV submission
Tuesday 2nd June – Entries close at midnight (UK time)
Friday 5th June – Draw takes place.
Tuesday 9th June – Draw is published.
Tuesday 16th June (12:00) – Trailer parking is available. The car park gate will be locked at 8.30pm on training days.
Prior to Wednesday 17th June – crews who wish to practise should make arrangements to boat from a local club.
Wednesday 17th June
- 09:00am – due to the limited time available to construct the regatta enclosure, crews will not be able to access the site or toilets before this time.
- morning – we will endeavour to have the landing stages and boat racks available.
Friday 19th June – All competitors should expect to race on the Friday.
- morning – Time Trials for events with more than 8 entries
- afternoon – Side by side racing will commence.
- 18:30 – the earliest time J16 Time trials will commence.
Saturday 20th June – Junior Time Trials and any other events requiring Time Trials will be held before the start of side by side racing .
Sunday 21st June
- 09:00 – finals and semi-finals – there will be no exception to this.
- 20:00 – Crews must remove all boats from the Enclosure boat racks.
- 20:00 – All boats, trailers and vehicles must be removed from the Car Park.