Welcome to the competitors’ section of the HWR website.
Please note:- The HWR start will be at the upstream end of the island shortening the course to c 1400. The time trials will be c 1350. This is due to last minute changes in the start infrastructure and ensuring the safety of crews moving off the start.
Currently the warm up area below Temple Island is not in place. We have a TEMPORARY CIRCULATION in place.
When training crews get to the downstream end of Temple Island they should cross over to the Berkshire Bank and row downstream to Hambledon Lock.
Proceed upstream on the Buckinghamshire Bank and cross over at the bottom of the island and row along the island to the boomed course. 2021 Training Circulation – TEMPORARY – no warm up zone
- Time Trial Circulation Pattern for Competitors v2.
- Racing Circulation Pattern for Competitors v1.
- Time Trial Circulation Pattern for Officials v2
- Risk Assessment (including Covid) – (PDF).
- Risk Assessment (including Covid) – (Word).
- Covid Code of Conduct.
- Instructions for Competitors – (PDF).
- Instructions for Competitors – (Word).
If you have any questions then please contact the entries secretary on email@example.com.
Please see the travel and parking page for details of car park opening times, parking tickets and trailer vehicle registration. All trailers must register for free parking otherwise you will be charged. The travel page also includes details of getting to the venue, please familiarise yourself with these and follow the one-way system.