Whilst you can watch racing from any point along the course from the towpath, why not treat yourselves to membership of the Chairman’s Enclosure, situated in the Remenham Club, on the finish line of the Henley Women’s Regatta course? The Chairman’s Enclosure is reserved for Friends of Henley Women’s Regatta and Day Package Members and offers a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and unrivalled views from which to cheer on crews or meet up with friends. Making the most of this highly desirable location guests can enjoy lunch and afternoon tea in the clubhouse along with a host of other benefits including:
- Free onsite secure parking (worth £15 each day)
- Free tea and coffee before 11:00 each day
- Complimentary programme (worth £5)
- Regular programme updates
- Live streaming viewing area
- A clear view of the finish line
- Up-to-date results board
- Display of HWR trophies
- Two for the price of one launch tickets Unfortunately, due to ensuring that we can maintain social distancing in the launches, we will not be operating launches with spectators so the two for one launch ticket benefit will not be available to friends of the regatta in 2021
- Private bar and dining area
- Best “loos” on the course!
“We loved watching the races from the Chairman’s Enclosure…It had a fabulous atmosphere – friendly and easy-going, and clearly participants (including friends, families and supporters) all having a great time.”
Day Package Member 2019
Previous winners of Henley Women’s Regatta are most welcome to join us in the Chairman’s Enclosure on Sunday from 11:00-12:00 to have a look around and enjoy the venue.
By becoming a Friend of the Regatta or taking out Day Package Membership you are also supporting the regatta financially, ensuring its long-term survival, as well as securing yourselves the prime spot for enjoying the regatta and supporting crews as they cross the finish line.
Membership to the Chairman’s Enclosure is now available for the 2020 regatta.