Located in our Crew Zone and stretching upstream from Temple Island, our crew gazebo pitches are river-facing – perfect for supporting your crews, warming-up and the chance to rest and relax.
Pitches will be clearly marked providing an area of 3m x 9m with good spacing between pitches. Pitches can be booked online via our website at a single price of £135 per pitch (inc VAT) for the entire regatta.
We have added some gazebo spaces at a reduced price. These are non river-facing for those who want a more private space.at £75 per pitch (inc VAT).
When booking a gazebo pitch, please note the following:
- there is no parking adjacent to the pitch. Parking is available in the official HWR parking areas located in the Spectator Zone
- no BBQs, naked flames, fires, or candles are permitted in the gazebo area. We reserve the right to extinguish any of the above
- access is only available from the morning of Friday 16th June
- please ensure that your gazebo fits comfortably in your own space and does not block the view or encroach on other crews’ spaces
- gazebos without backs and sides are permitted in the front row. We reserve the right to request their removal if they do not adhere to these rules