Further to the UK’s Government response to the delay in the easing of Covid restrictions; to help ensure we can provide a Covid safe environment we are encouraging all clubs and crews to sit together in their Covid Bubbles whilst waiting or preparing to race. This can be by each clubs trailer or in our newly created “Crew Zone”. This zone is located alongside the river upstream from the Island and provides excellent riverside views perfect for seeing the racing and watching your crews! Pitches will be clearly marked providing an area of 3m x 9m with good spacing of 4m between pitches. We are keen to provide a full and safe Regatta programme over several days and everyone will join us in observing the HWR Covid Code of Conduct. Pitches can be booked online via our website at a single price of £120 per pitch (inc VAT) for the entire regatta.
When booking a gazebo pitch, please note the following:
- There is no parking available on site. Parking is available on Hillside Car Park, a short walk from the gazebo area
- No BBQs, naked flames, fires, or candles are permitted in the gazebo area. We reserve the right to extinguish any of the above
- Access is only available from the morning of Friday 19th June
- Please ensure that your gazebo fits comfortably in your own space and does not block the view or encroach on other crews’ spaces
- Gazebos without backs and sides are permitted in the front row. We reserve the right to request their removal if they do not adhere to these rules
For more details contact email@example.com. Booking for gazebo pitches will open in April.