Please read these carefully. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer under the Sales of Goods Act but are designed to show the principles by which we operate. At all times we aim to act fairly, reasonably, and honestly, and goodwill is important to us.
Currency and pricing
Payments are made in GB pounds sterling. Credit card sales will be charged in your local currency by your provider at the appropriate rate of exchange and may incur a currency conversion charge. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. All prices include VAT.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
Henley Women’s Regatta is Registered for VAT – Reg. No 203 3022 80 registered for VAT.
Duties and local taxes
You are responsible for any local duties or taxes which may be incurred on your shopping.
We accept payment via a variety of methods but recommend for online shopping that you use our secure PayPoint. HWR does not see any of your payment card details and simply receives notification that funds have transferred from you to us.
Cancellation of your order
If you change your mind after placing an order please contact us as soon as possible. However all meals ordered for the Chairman’s Enclosure will be charged for if cancelled after third Friday of June.
Website images and product specification
We make every effort to ensure that images and descriptions on our website are accurate and up-to-date.
Our designs and ideas are all under copyright and our logos are protected by trade mark. No permission is given by us for reproduction or use for injurious or commercial purposes of any of our brand names, product names, designs or any other material on our website or in our marketing brochures. All rights are reserved. Using either the logo or the regatta name without our permission is breach of our copyright.
If you wish to discuss brand use or licensing opportunities please contact email@example.com.
All transactions and use of this website are governed by the Law of England and will be deemed to have occurred in the UK and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Place of business and information
Henley Women’s Regatta is a company limited by guarantee, and is registered in England as Henley Women’s Regatta (HWR) Ltd under Company Registration Number 9568093. All rights are reserved in respect of the company name and regatta logo. The Registered Office of Henley Women’s Regatta (HWR) Ltd is c/o Gardner Leader LLP, First Floor, 7 Frascati Way, Maidenhead, SL6 4UY.
View Gazebo pitches
1. There is no parking available on-site. Parking is available on Hillside, a short walk from the Gazebo area.
2. No BBQs are permitted in the Gazebo area. We reserve the right to extinguish any BBQs. No naked flames, fires, or candles.
3. Access is available on Friday regatta week. From the morning onwards, not before.
4. These Terms and Conditions apply to any person who reserved the space for HWR.
5. Please ensure that your gazebo fits comfortably in your own space and does not block the view or encroach on other customers’ spaces.
6. Gazebos without backs and sides are permitted in the front row. We reserve the right to request their removal if they do not adhere to this.